Curiosity Delivers.

The Tribune Tries

The Tribune Tries

The Tribune Tries: A waste-free week

It’s no secret that humans have a problem with waste. Globally, we waste CDN $31 billion on uneaten food annually. The United States Environmental Protection Agency estimates that 42 per cent of greenhouse gases come from the production of plastic packaging and goods. As a student, I’m prone to contributing to these waste levels, largely… Keep Reading

The Tribune Tries

The Tribune Tries: Buying groceries on a $40 budget

One of the many necessities of transitioning from adolescence to adulthood is learning how to budget. This is something that I’ve always struggled with: Most recently, for three consecutive weeks, I bought lunch on campus every day despite having food at home that I’d simply forgotten to pack. Now that I’m in my fourth year… Keep Reading

The Tribune Tries

The Tribune Tastes: Cannoli

With school starting again, the sweet taste of summer is becoming a distant memory. To wrap up August, Montreal’s annual Italian Week showed residents of Little Italy and beyond how important good, home-cooked treats can be. Because cannoli took center stage at this year’s festivities, The McGill Tribune rolled out the dough to see if they could do… Keep Reading

The Tribune Tries

The Tribune tries: Reflexology

I spent the last week prodding and poking my hands for the sake of anxiety relief, mostly due to midterms and projects that had been thrown at me. Of course, the poking and prodding has a more eloquent name: Reflexology. Reflexology is the systematic application of pressure directly to the hands, feet, and ears, with… Keep Reading

Curiosity Delivers.
Go to Top