Curiosity Delivers.

Word on the Y

Word on the Y

Word on the Y: What’s your favourite Halloween memory?

When it comes to Halloween memories, everyone has had their share of tricks and treats. The McGill Tribune talked to students passing by the Y-Intersection about their spine-tingling, sugar-filled, sentimental recollections of Halloweens past. Sophie Sklar, U0 Arts “[I remember] always carving a pumpkin. That was like, the big shabang with all of my cousins. [Also]… Keep Reading

Word on the Y

Word on the Y: What does balance mean to you?

As midterms approach, the concept of ‘balance’ may begin to seem increasingly elusive. Navigating university life is no easy task, but remembering to keep the big picture in mind is one of the biggest lessons students learn during their time at McGill. The McGill Tribune asked passers-by at the Y-intersection about how they define a balanced… Keep Reading

Word on the Y

Word on the Y: What do you wish you’d known as an undergrad?

The undergraduate years are undeniably some of the most exciting—albeit confusing—years for a lot of students. To help students navigate this period of constant learning and discovery, The McGill Tribune reached out to current McGill professors to find out the valuable lessons they took away from their experiences.   Laura Pavelka, Faculty Lecturer, Department of… Keep Reading

Word on the Y

Word on the Y: What is the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?

As October comes to a close, McGill students are setting aside their textbooks to celebrate Halloween. This week, The McGill Tribune asked McGill students passing by the Y-Intersection about their most creative, spooky, or cringe-worthy Halloween costumes. Sheree Marshall, U2 Psychology “I don’t know if there are any Walking Dead fans, but last year I had… Keep Reading

Word on the Y: How do you take care of yourself during midterms?

As midterm season takes over, many McGill students fall victim to stress, putting self-care on the back burner. In a new column titled Word on the Y, in which students passing by the Y-intersection voice their perspective on a question, The McGill Tribune heard from students on how they take care of themselves during midterm season.… Keep Reading

Curiosity Delivers.
Go to Top