Pumpkin Spice Oats
Makes 1 serving
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp chia
2 tbsp raisins
1 tbsp nut butter
1 mashed banana
1/4 cup canned pumpkin pureé
1 cup milk (opt: almond or soy milk)
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix all ingredients together in a sealable container and place in fridge overnight.
2. Remove and enjoy the next morning.
Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes 30 cookies
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp baking soda
Opt: 1 or 2 tbsp of flour, a dash of vanilla, or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat Peanut butter and sugar in a bowl untill smooth.
3. Beat egg and baking soda into the mixture, along with any other optional ingredients.
4. Roll dough into small balls, and arrange on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes until golden.